Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies with Bachelor/ Master Degree educational background
Company name : Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
Posts : Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Bachelor/ Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 9,300-Rs. 67,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 14
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), New Delhi is a statutory body set up under an Act of Parliament viz. TRAI Act, 1997. TRAI has been established to regulate the Telecommunications Services and to protect the interest of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector, to promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The functions relating to regulation of Broadcasting and Cable Services Sectors have also been entrusted to TRAI from 2004.
Assistant & More Vacancies :
The Organization proposes to various posts on deputation on foreign service terms initially for a period of One year th0 31st March 2016 in its regional offices located at Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru and Jaigur. The tenure of these offices at present is upto 31.03.2016 and may be considered for extension if deemed necessary by the Authority. The regional offices and nos. of vacancy are mentioned below:
- Salary : PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 + Gp Rs.4,200
- Officials of Central Govt. Ministries/Deptts, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous bodies (i) holding equivalent post or (ii) ten years of Govt. service in the pay scale of Rs. 3050-4590 (pre-revised) / PB-l Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900 (revised) with a working knowledge of computers.
Senior Research Officer:
- Salary : PB-3:Rs.15600-39100/-pm
- Qualification : Officers of the Central Govt, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) Officer holding equivalent post on regular basis or (ii) Officers in a Junior Time Scale with 4 years of regular service in that grade or 7 years of regular service in the grade of Section Officer or any other equivalent or higher grade. The officer must possess a working knowledge of computers.
- Salary : PB-3: Rs.15600-39100
- Qualification : Officers of the Central Govt, Central Public Sector Advisor Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) holding equivalent post on regular basis or (ii) Officers id Senior Time Scale with four years of regular service in that grade.
- Salary : PB-4:Rs.37400-67000
- Qualification : Officers of the Central Govt, Central Public Sector Advisor Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) holding equivalent post on regular basis or (ii) Officers in Junior Administrative Grade with 4 years of regular service in that grade or (iii) Officers with twelve years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the Junior Administrative
Essential Qualification: [For Sr. No. 1, 2 & A Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law/ Science/ Humanities from a recognized University/ Institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
The posts of Deputy Advisor/Joint Advisor have been exempted upto 23.1.2016 and the posts of SRO and Assistant have been exempted upto 23.5.2016 from the rule of immediate absorption by Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare for appointment of Central Government servants on deputation.
How to apply:
All the Ministries/ Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the enclosed proforma (can also be downloaded from TRAI website www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years and vigilance/disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for so as to reach the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg, (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 31st December, 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TRAI|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016