Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Recruitment 2015 – No.1-11/2015-A&P. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Job on or before 24/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Research Officer (AP, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Nehru Marg, Old Minto Road, next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002|
Detail of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Assistant Recruitment:
- Calling applications for filling up of posts of Assistant in TRAI Regional Offices, Bhopal, Kolkata and Bengaluru on deputation on foreign service terms.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI, New Delhi is a statutory body set up under an Act of Parliament viz. TRA Act, 1997. TRAI has been established to regulate the Telecommunications Services and to protect the interest of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector, to promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The functions relating to regulation of Broadcasting and Cable Services Sectors have also been entrusted to TRAI from 2004.
- The Organization proposes to fill up posts of Assistant on deputation on foreign service terms initially for a period upto 31″ March 2016 in its regional offices located at Bhopal, Kolkata and Bengaluru. The tenure of these offices at present is upto 31.03.2016 and may be considered for extension if deemed necessary by the Authority. The regional offices and numbers of vacancy are mentioned below
|Name of the Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant||03||Officials of Central Govt Ministries Depts, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and allowances such as (ii) DA, HRA etc. as per ten years of service in the pay scale of Rs. 3050-4590 Govt. rules) (prerevised) 1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP 1900 (revised) with a working knowledge of computers.||Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m + GP 4200|
Selection Procedure for Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)- Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI):
- The posts of Assistant have been exempted upto 23.5.2016 from the rule of immediate absorption by Department of Pension Pensioners Welfare for appointment of Central Government servants on deputation
- All the MinistriesDepartments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the enclosed proforma (can also be downloaded from TRAI website www.traigov.in) along with attested copies of ACRsAPARs for the last five years and vigilancedisciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for so as to reach the Senior Research Officer (AP, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, .. Nehru Marg, Old Minto Road, next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi110002 on or before 24″ April, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Recruitment 2015 – No.1-11/2015-A&P.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016