Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advisor Job on or before 05/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Vacancy Name : Advisor
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.12,300-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD. (A Govt. of India Enterprise) TCIL BHAWAN GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 110048
Detail of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Advisor Recruitment:
TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced retired personnel as Advisor (WB) in the field of Microwave & Power Systems. Desirous persons having requisite qualification/experience in the field of Microwave & Power Systems may submit their applications within the due date and time :
- Minimum Education Qualification : B.E./B.Tech in ECE/CSE & IT from a recognized institute.
- Field of Specialization : Microwave & Power Systems.
- Minimum Experience : More than 30 years experience in Microwave & Power Systems.
- Maximum Age limit : 65 years
- Job Profile : To render advice and contribute his expertise to the meenful implementation of Myanmar Microwave Projects.
Selection Procedure for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) – Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advisor Vacancy in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) :
- The last date of receipt of applications is 05.10.2015.
- The appointment of Advisor is purely on contract basis and any service rendered will not bestow any right for regularization of service or privileges of a permanent employee.
- The duration of contract will be as per the requirement in the concerned department and at the discretion of the Management.
- Empanelment of a Advisor may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMD shall be final and binding in this regard.
- TCIL reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any or all the advisor at any time, without assigning any reason. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- The process is only for empanelment of the advisor and it would not be obligatory on TCIL to assign any work to the advisor so empanelled. This would be subject to actual requirements arising from time to time and the decision of the CMD, TCIL would be final in this regard.
- The application in the prescribed format (Annexure -1) along with attested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification/experience should be submitted to Executive Director (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, G.K.-I, New Delhi – 110048 upto the last date of receipt of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016