Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Recruitment 2015 – REF. : ADVT. NO. TCIL/11/001/CONSULTANTS/E-GOV/HRD-15. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs 35,000/- per month
Job Location : Srinagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Hotel Comrade Inn, (Opp Rajbagh Police Station), Rajbagh, Srinagar-190008 Jammu & Kashmir
Detail of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom and IT. TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Consultant on Contract basis for one (1) year as per qualification and job description given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant||1||Place of Posting : State of Jammu & Kashmir (J & K) Educational Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech in IT / Computer science / Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University. Experience : 3 or more years post qualification experience in field of ICT / e-Governance consulting projects||Rs 35,000/- per month||Maximum 30 years as on 1 st May, 2013|
Selection Procedure for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 27/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL):
- Date and time for walk-in interview: 27th July 2015 from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Venue for walk-in interview: Hotel Comrade Inn, (Opp Rajbagh Police Station), Rajbagh, Srinagar-190008 Jammu & Kashmir
- All positions are purely on contract basis and the services of selected persons can be terminated after giving one month notice without assigning any reason. No claim for regular employment in TCIL from persons to be employed on contract shall be admissible accordingly.
- The contract period will be for one year which may be extended based on performance of the candidate and requirements of the project.
- TCIL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for minimizing no. of candidates for completing the interviews on the prescribed scheduled dates.
- Interested applicant shall be required to bring his/her filled application form in prescribed format (available at TCIL website) and one copy of proof of their age, qualifications, & experience certificates (Self attested) along with two passport size photographs. Applicants are also required to bring their original certificates for verification purpose. Please note TCIL will not be able to conduct interviews for such candidates who will not produce original copies of their certificates/documents.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government directives.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification.
- The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with or without assigning any reason thereof.
- The posts advertised are meant for State of Jammu & Kashmir. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. 12. Contact person: Shri B C Swain, Project Manager, TCIL Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/7/2015
Hotel Comrade Inn, (Opp Rajbagh Police Station), Rajbagh, Srinagar-190008 Jammu & Kashmir
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Recruitment 2014 – REF. : ADVT. NO. TCIL/11/001/CONSULTANTS/E-GOV/HRD-15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|