Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Civil) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant (Civil) Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Vacancy Name : Consultant (Civil)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,300-30,000/-p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Group General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, G.K.-I, New Delhi – 110048
Detail of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Consultant (Civil) Recruitment:
TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced retired persons as Consultant (Civil). Desirous persons having requisite qualification/experience in the following field may submit their applications within the due date and time :
- Consultant (Civil) :
- Minimum Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Desirable : Having expertise in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System. Experience in Project Execution, Tendering, Handling of Arbitration case, Handling of RTI cases, Project Monitoring through ERP.
- Experience : More than 30 years experience in Project execution + 5 years in Administrative Activities like Tender preparation, handling of project record, Arbitration cases, RTI cases etc.
- Essential : Experience and working knowledge of ERP in Project execution and other related works i.e. Tendering evaluation, award etc.
- Desirable : Civil Engineering field with experience of execution of project through ERP, Administrative activities, Experience in handling arbitration cases and RTI case &Tendering, evaluation, award etc.
- Maximum Age limit : 65 years.
Selection Procedure for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) – Consultant (Civil) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant (Civil) Vacancy in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) :
- The last date of receipt of applications is 10.07.2015.
- The appointment of Consultants is purely on contract basis and any service rendered will not bestow any right for regularization of service or privileges of a permanent employee.
- Remuneration would be decided based on the circular dated 15.12.2010 attached below
- The duration of contract will be as per the requirement in the concerned department and at the discretion of the Management.
- Empanelment of a Consultants may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMD shall be final and binding in this regard.
- TCIL reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any or all the Consultants at any time, without assigning any reason. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- The process is only for empanelment of the Consultants and it would not be obligatory on TCIL to assign any work to the Consultant so empanelled. This would be subject to actual requirements arising from time to time and the decision of the CMD, TCIL would be final in this regard.
- The application in the prescribed format (Annexure -1) along with attested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification/experience should be submitted to Group General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, G.K.-I, New Delhi – 110048 upto the last date of receipt of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017