Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Engineer (FTTH) with B.E./B.Tech educational background
Company name : Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Posts : Engineer (FTTH)
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 20,000 – Rs.56,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
Details of Post :
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates holding valid Passport for the post of Engineer (FTTH) on contract basis for Kuwait Project :
- No. of Posts : 02
- Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics/Telecom Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age : Below 35 years as on 01.09.2014
- Experience : Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in planning, Designing and Implementation of GPON/FTTH networks.The candidate must be well versed with basics of FTTH Technology including FTTH Systems. He must have experience of planning, design, provision and documentation of FTTH/OFC/GPON/ONT and manhole & conduit design. The prospective candidate must have good decision making, analytical and problem solving abilities. Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues.Auto CAD knowledge will be advantageous.
- Consolidated emoluments : In India Rs. 20,000/- p.m. On Foreign Posting (in Kuwait) Rs. 56,000/- p.m.
- Contract Period : 1 year initially which is extendable as per the requirement of the project.
How to apply:
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 8 th September 2014.
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- The post advertised are meant for Kuwait. Selected candidates will be posted in Kuwait Project.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Each envelope should contain only one application.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TCIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017