Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. – 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 44 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : H.O.D(HR), TenughatVidyut Nigam Ltd, HinooDoranda, Ranchi-834002
Detail of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited, 2×210 MW Thermal power generating company discharging its function under the provision of Electricity Act 2003 in the state of Jharkhand invites applications for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Electrical Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) and Accountant.
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Graduate in Engineering or Technology (Elect/Elect & Comm. /Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical /Power Plant engineering) full time regular course with 60% (55% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks.||
12 ( 09 UR, 01 ST, 01 BC-I, 01 BC-II)
|Personnel Officer||MBA/PGDM (HR)/PM/ IR/HR/Labour Welfare/equivalent, 02 years full time regular course with 60% and above marks||01 (BC-1)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Graduate Engineer in Civil, Full time regular course with 60% and above marks.||01 (UR)|
Computer Knowledge: Must have knowledge of tally package.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in equivalent post in recognised organisations.
|02 (01 SC, 1 BC)|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||Diploma in engineering or Technology (Elect/Elect & Comm. /Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical /Power Plant Engineering) full time regular course with 55% (50% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks.||24 (12 UR,06 ST, 03 SC, 02 BC-I, 01 BC-II)|
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR NON-EXECUTIVE POSTS :
Graduate in Mathematics/commerce/ Economics from any Govt. recognised institute with C.A/ICWA (inter).
Computer knowledge: Must have knowledge of Tally package.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in Accounts Department of Govt. office/ PSUs.
02 (UR-01, ST-01)
Details of age limit are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Category||Upper age Limit (in years)|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||40|
|Employee working in TVNL in lower grade/regular cadre/through agency /direct contract/ contract /contingent having requisite qualification||50|
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Mech/Elect): Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-.
- Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer(civil), Accounts Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/ ,Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-.
- Junior Electrical Engineers : Pay Band – Rs 9300-34800/ ,Grade Pay: Rs 4500/-
- Accountant: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 4300/-.
- Application fee is Rs 1000/-(One Thousand) for all categories except ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand. The application fee for ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand is Rs 500/-(Five Hundred) only.
- The fee shall be deposited in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “TenughatVidyut Nigam Limited”, payable at Ranchi.
- The application fee is non-refundable. Before submission of application candidate must ensure that Bank draft is correct in all respect. In case of non-receipt of demand draft along with hard copy of application/ non-encashment of the bank draft or incorrect bank draft, the application is likely to be rejected. The candidates are advised to indicate the DD Number, drawee Bank and Branch.
Selection Procedure for Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) – Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- The mode of selection will be written test followed by personal interview.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three parts- General aptitude, General knowledge and discipline knowledge. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Personal interview will be conducted for candidates those who qualify in the written test.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview.
- Work experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test as per government of Jharkhand norms will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC-I, 34% BC-II and 32% for ST/SC/Female candidates.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) :
The candidates have to download the application forms from the website of TVNL. The website shall be kept open for downloading the forms from 03.09.15 to 30.09.2015. Print out of the application form along with the copies of certificates of age, Qualification, Caste, two recent photographs, and the demand draft as specified on website should be sent through registered/speed post, addressed to H.O.D(HR), TenughatVidyut Nigam Ltd, HinooDoranda, Ranchi-834002 Jharkhand, on or before 30.09.2015. The name of the post for which the application is being submitted shall be mentioned as a caption on the envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.09.2015
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. – 01/2015.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017