Textiles Committee invites application for the recruitment of Fellows with B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech educational background
Company name : Textiles Committee
Posts : Fellows
Qualification : B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 12000/- PM
No of Openings : 12
Location : Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
The Textiles Committee, a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India invites applications for the post of Fellows (Textile Testing) on contract basis for a period of one year duration on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month. However, depending upon the requirement and performance, the duration may be extended further for an approved period.
- Total No. of Fellows(Textile Testing):12 (i.e. Mumbai:4, Hyderabad:1, Tirupur:2, Karur:1, Chennai:4)
- Centre for Interview:(i) Mumbai (ii) Hyderabad (iii) Chennai
- Age limit:- Minimum: 21 years and Maximum : 28 years.
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technology
OTHER CONDITIONS :
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 30.9.2014.
- No allowances/compensations are applicable other than the consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000.00 per month on a six-day-per-week-working basis. During the fellowship period, no earned leave or medical leave is permitted. Only 8 days casual leave are admissible.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selection will be done by interview which will be intimated to the candidates. The posting shall primarily be in the places mentioned above. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India, as per the requirement.
- The offer is purely on temporary basis and for a period of one year. No right shall be conferred on the selected persons for appointment on a regular basis or for continuation beyond one year.No TA/DA will be paid.
How to apply:
Application in prescribed format accompanied by self attested copy of certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph, indicating preferred Place of posting, should be forwarded to the region where he/she intends to appear for interview, address of which is given below, to reach on or before 15th October ’14.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Textiles Committee||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016