Tezpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO. DORD/MBBT/AKM/20-227/5618-A. Candidates who have completed M.Sc M.Tech , M.Pharma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/6/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Sc M.E/M.Tech , M.Pharma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tezpur
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 8/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: For further details please contact: Professor A.K. Mukherjee, Principal Investigator Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur-784028 (Assam)
Detail of Tezpur University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held on 08 June, 2015 at 11.00 a.m. at the Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University for 01 (one) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under a ‘DBT’s Unit of Excellence in Biotechnology in NER India’ Project entitled “Application of snake venom toxins labeled with functionalized nanoparticles for detecting endogenous targets in cells and ex vivo tissues with prospects for the development of novel diagnostic and therapy tools” under the Principal Investigator Prof. A.K. Mukherjee, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University. Interested candidates, highly motivated for a research career, may appear before the interview board with original documents and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate and a copy of recent curriculum vitae (CV) duly signed by the candidate.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses a M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Molecular Biology, or M. Tech. (Biotechnology)/M. Pharm from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate for General Category, or 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged candidates.
- Desirable: NET/GATE/DBT(JRF)/BET/BINC qualified candidates and/or person having experience in protein purification, chromatography and bio-analytical techniques.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the third year (SRF) will be applicable to NET/GATE/DBT(JRF)/BET/BINC qualified candidates. (Note: revised DBT fellowship will be applicable). Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the third year (SRF) for other candidates.
- Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of 01 (one) year which may be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and co-terminus with the project.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST /OBC /Women / Physically Challenged candidates or applicants having experience of working with HPLC, protein purification system, LC-MS.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 8/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University:
- The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project. It is not a Tezpur University appointment and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any positions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- The decision of selection committee/Tezpur University authority would be final and binding in all aspects.
For further details please contact:
Professor A.K. Mukherjee, Principal Investigator
Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Tezpur University, Napaam,
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/6/2015
For further details please contact: Professor A.K. Mukherjee, Principal Investigator Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur-784028 (Assam)
Tezpur University Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO. DORD/MBBT/AKM/20-227/5618-A.