Tezpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Memo No. DoRD/Phy/RB/20-230/ 5250-A . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tezpur University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tezpur University, Napaam|
Detail of Tezpur University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following temporary position in the MoES sponsored project entitled “Ambient noise assisted micro zonation of Tezpur area and its neighboring regions, Assam, NER, India with simultaneous multi-channel analysis of shear waves” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Rajib Biswas, Department of Physics, School of Sciences, Tezpur University.
- Position: Project Fellow (PF).
- No. of position: One (01)
- Qualification: First class in M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Geo-Physics / M. Tech in Electronics with experience in relevant fields of research. Candidates having valid GATE/NET score shall be preferred.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the first two years and Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the third year.
- Duration: Three (03) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Age: Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age on the stipulated last date of receiving applications in response to the advertisement. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Tezpur University:
Interested candidate may send their application on plain paper by post along with his/her educational qualifications, research experience certificates, 02 copies of recent passport/stamp size photographs and contact phone number to Dr. R. Biswas, Principal Investigator, Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028 or mail it to [email protected] (or [email protected]) within 20 days of publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or phone for an interview. N.B. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. For further details contact: Dr. Rajib Biswas, Principal Investigator Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028, Assam Phone No. +91-3712-275564 Mobile No. +91-9954313970
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 – 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2 0 1 5.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017