Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/TM/20-214/5409-A. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- (fixed) Per Month.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Petroleum m Biotechnology, Tezpur University|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 2 nd March, 2015 in the Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University for 01 (one) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Centre for Petroleum m Biotechnology, Tezpur University to work in the project entitled “Development of phytoremediation protocol for bioremediation of crude oil contamination” under the Principal Investigator Dr. T. Medhi, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University.
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences or Chemistry/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ M.Sc. (Agri).
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with experience in laboratory work/field work in Phytoremediation/Bioremediation or Bioprocess Engineering.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for candidates having qualified in GATE/NET and Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for other candidates.
- Duration: 06 (six) months and extendable for further period.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST /OBC /Women / Physically Challenged candidates.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with a copy of their detailed biodata duly signed with 02 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph and original certificates etc. in support of educational qualification, experience etc. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For further details please contact: Head, ONGC, Centre for Petroleum Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam 784028, Assam or Dr. T. Medhi, PI (Ph. 09435920623), email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/03/2015
VENUE : Centre for Petroleum m Biotechnology, Tezpur University
Reference: Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/TM/20-214/5409-A
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016