Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/Phy/AK/20-249/5948-A. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 12 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 14,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tezpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : For further details, contact – Professor Ashok Kumar Principal Investigator Department of Physics, Tezpur University Napaam, Tezpur – 784028, Assam
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the IUAC sponsored project entitled “SHI Irradiation Effects on Graphene Based Conducting Polymer Nanocomposites for Electrode Applications” under the Principal Investigator Professor A. Kumar, Department of Physics, Tezpur University.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. NET qualified candidates will get preference.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only per month for 3rd year as per rules.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the last date of receiving application in response to the advertisement. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging SC/ST/OBC/Women/physically challenged candidates.
- Duration: 3 (three) years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Tezpur University (TU) :
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper with their educational qualifications, experience and contact phone no. by September 12, 2015 to Professor Ashok Kumar, Principal Investigator, Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028, Assam. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview. For further details, contact – Professor Ashok Kumar Principal Investigator Department of Physics, Tezpur University Napaam, Tezpur – 784028, Assam E-mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12 Sep 2015
Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2014 – Memo No. DoRD/Phy/AK/20-249/5948-A