Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Head Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held on 23 April, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. in the office of the Head Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University, for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi sponsored project entitled “Molecular cloning, expression and functional characterization of desulfurization enzymes (Dsz A, B & C) of newly identified bacterium Paenibacillus sp. from crude oil contaminated soil of north-east India, Assam”.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Botany/ Microbiology from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Desirable qualification: NET/GATE/DBT (JRF) qualified candidates and/or person having experience in applied Microbiology and chromatography techniques.
- Duration: Three (03) years or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the third year (SRF) will be applicable to NET/GATE/DBT(JRF) qualified candidates. Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the third year (SRF) for other candidates.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged applicants.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates may send an application with latest CV to the Principal Investigators by e-mail ([email protected]; [email protected]) only. Candidates must come with a copy of their CV duly signed and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualifications, experience, copy of publications, etc. along with originals for appearing in the interview. Note: No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. For further details please contact: Dr. N. D. Namsa Principal Investigator Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/04/2015
Venue : Head Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016