Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/AKM/20-228/5823-A. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Tezpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University
Detail Of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held for the following positions under “DBT’s Unit of Excellence in Biotechnology in NER of lndia” project sanctioned for the duration of 3 years. Interested candidates, highly motivated for a research career, may appear before the interview board with original documents and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate and a copy of recent curriculum vitae (CV).
- Title of the Project: Venomics and antivenomics of Indian Cobra and Russell’s viper: implications in drug discovery and quality control of antivenoms.
- PI: Prof. A. K. Mukherjee, Department of MBBT, T.U.
- Date and Time: 21 August, 2015 at 10. a.m
- Venue: Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University
- Positions: Junior research fellow (JRF): 01 (one).
- Educational Qualification (essential): Candidate must possess a M. Sc. in Biochemistry/ /Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology (specialization biochemistry) from a UGC recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate for General Category, or 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged candidates.
- Desirable: NET/GATE/DBT(JRF) qualified candidates and/or person having experience in protein purification, chromatography and bio-analytical techniques.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging SC/ ST/OBC/Women / physically challenged candidates or applicants having experience of working with HPLC, protein purification system, LC-MS.
- Fellowship: Rs 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only + 10% HRA p.m. for the first two years (JRF) and Rs 18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand) only + 10% HRA p.m. for the 3rd year (SRF) will be applicable to NET/ GATE/DBT(JRF) qualified candidates. Rs 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + 10% HRA p.m. for the first two years (JRF) and Rs 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + 10% HRA p.m. for the 3rd year (SRF) for other candidates.
Selection Procedure For Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and co-terminus with the project. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project. It is not a Tezpur University appointment and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any positions. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview. The decision of selection committee/ Tezpur University authority would be final and binding in all aspects.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University
Reference: Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/AKM/20-228/5823-A
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016