Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :
Salary :Rs.12,000 – Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location :Tezpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University, Tezpur
Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the regional to national aspirations and the development of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in the emerging areas in Science and Technology.
Detail Of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at 10.00 A.M on 08/06/2015 (Monday) in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University for one (01) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a “DBT Unit of Excellence in Biotechnology in NER India” project entitled “Venomics and Antivenomics of Indian Cobra and Russell’s Viper : Implications in Drug Discovery and Quality Control of Antivenoms” under the Principal Investigator Professor A.K Mukherjee, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University.
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates must possess a M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Molecular Biology or M. Tech (Biotechnology)/M. Pharm from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate for General Category or 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Challenged candidates.
- Desirable Qualifications : NET/GATE/DBT(JRF)/BET/BINC qualified candidates and/or person having experience in protein purification, chromatography and bio-analytical techniques..
- Age : Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically challenged candidates or applicants having experience of working with HPLC, Protein Purification System, LC-MS..
- Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 18,000/- only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd Year (SRF) will be applicable to NET/GATE/DBT (JRF)/BINC qualified candidate. (Note : Revised DBT Fellowship shall be applicable). Rs. 12,000/- only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for the first two years (JRF) and Rs. 14,000/- only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd Year (SRF) for others.
- Duration : The appointment shall be initially for a period of 01 One) year, which may be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and co-terminus with the project.
Selection Procedure For Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates, highly motivated for a research career, may appear before the interview board along with original documents and photocopies of marksheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate and a copy of the recent curriculum vitae(CV). The engagement for the project is purely a temporary basis for the period of duration of the project. It is not a Tezpur University appointment and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit on any position. No. TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. The decision of Selection Committee/Tezpur University authority would be final and binding in all aspects.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/06/2015
VENUE :Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University
Reference: Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – IADVT. NO.:P&A.II/35/ENGR-B(ON CONTRACT)/BMT-SCTIMST/2015 DATED 06.05.2015