Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||01/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at 11.00 A.M on 1 st April, 2015 (Wednesday) in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur for 01 (one) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DIT sponsored project entitled “Setting up of Facilities for the Fabrication of Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS)” under Professor P.P Sahu, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University.
- Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Position : One (01)
- Minimum Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in Electronics and Communication Engineering. M.E/M.Tech is preferable
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month plus 10% HRA as admissible + Medical as admissible.
- Age : Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Challenged applicants.
- Duration : Minimum one (01) year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 01/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview with original supporting documents of educational qualifications and photocopies of marksheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any) and a copy of the recent curriculum vitae. For further details contact Professor P.P Sahu Principal Investigator Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Tezpur University
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/04/2015
Venue : Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016