Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer on Special Duty through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU)Recruitment 2015 – Memo No.F.01-3/XI(E)/229-A. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Officer on Special Duty. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Officer on Special Duty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||8/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Administration Building, TEZPUR UNIVERSITY,Tezpur|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Officer on Special Duty Recruitment:
Tezpur University is looking for an Officer on Special Duty for the Administration on contract basis. Interested candidates with bio-data and testimonials (original) may appear before the Selection Committee on 08.05.2015 as per the detailed advertisement which is available in the website www.tezu.ernet.in.
Tezpur University is looking for an Officer on Special Duty for the Academic Section (Office of the Controller of Examinations) purely on contract basis (initially for one year but likely to continue for three years) as per the following details.
- Minimum Qualification and experience: 1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.2. Five years of administrative / academic experience as Assistant Registrar / Assistant Professor or in an equivalent post. A brief outline of Duties & Responsibilities: The incumbent selected will be required to supervise / look after the duties and shoulder the responsibilities for smooth and effective conduct of the followinga) admission of new students b) enrolment of existing students c) matters of Ph.D. students d) hostel administration e) various scholarships to students f) preparation of various statistics / reports / agenda of meetings, etc. Applicants with experience of working in academic institutions of repute; dealing with students’ matters including Ph.D. students, scholarships, etc., will be preferred. Retired employees under the age of 62 years with experience in the sphere of the above activities as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post may also apply.
- Pay: Rs. 40,000/- (fixed) Per Month.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Officer on Special Duty Post:
- Written Test on 8/5/2015 .
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Officer on Special Duty vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates are to register their names along with a detailed biodata/CV (mentioning Name, Father/Mother/Spouse Name, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Phone No., e-mail, Date of Birth, Caste, Sex, Detailed Educational Qualification from 10th standard onwards, Detailed Work Experience, Present Position (if working) with details of job nature, etc., by e-mail to – [email protected] at least two (2) days ahead of the scheduled date of walk-in-interview. Candidates who do not register his / her name at least two (2) days ahead of the scheduled date of walk-in-interview shall not be interviewed. Eligible candidates so registered shall appear before the concerned Selection Committee as per the above schedule with all testimonials in origin. The candidates will also be required to submit a signed copy of the detailed biodata/CV as stated above and a set of self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/5/2015
Administration Building, TEZPUR UNIVERSITY,Tezpur
Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – Memo No.F.01-3/XI(E)/229-A
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017