Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer on Special Duty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Officer on Special Duty. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Officer on Special Duty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Administration Building, TEZPUR UNIVERSITY,Tezpur|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Officer on Special Duty Recruitment:
Tezpur University is looking for an Officer on Special Duty for the Academic Section (Office of the Controller of Examinations) purely on contract basis (initially for one year but likely to continue for three years) as per the following details.
- Minimum Qualification and experience: 1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale. 2. Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post under Pay Band-3 with GP of 5400/- or equivalent.
- Applicants with experience of working in academic institutions of repute; dealing with students’ matters including Ph.D. students, scholarships, etc., will be preferred. Retired employees under the age of 62 years with experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in Pay Band-3 with GP of 5400/- or equivalent may also apply.
- Pay: Rs. 40,000/- (fixed) Per Month.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07.04.2015 (Tuesday) :: Time 10.00 AM
- Venue: Administration Building
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Officer on Special Duty Post:
- Written Test on 07/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Officer on Special Duty vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates are to register their names along with a detailed biodata/CV by e-mail to – email@example.com at least two (2) days ahead of the scheduled date of walk-in-interview. The eligible candidates so registered shall appear before the concerned Selection Committee as per the above schedule with all testimonials in origin. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/04/2015
Venue : Administration Building, TEZPUR UNIVERSITY,Tezpur
Reference: Tezpur University (TU) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.F.01-3/XI(E)/5078-A