Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/09/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Tezpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Tezpur
Detail Of Tezpur University (TU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held on 03/09/2015 (Thursday) at 2.30 pm for the position of 01 (one) Project Fellow in the UGC sponsored research project entitled “Investigation of photocatalytic response of TiO2 nanostructures under doping and irradiation for practical applications” under Dr. G.A Ahmed, Department of Physics, Tezpur University and Principal Investigator.
- Position : Project Fellow
- Remuneration: Rs. 14,000 p.m.
- Duration : Up to 31st March 2016 or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Qualification : M.Sc. (Physics) with specialization in Condensed Matter Physics/Material Sciences/Electronics & Photonics/ M.Sc. in Nanoscience & Technology. Candidates with experience in research projects will be given preference.
- Age : Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Women/Differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure For Tezpur University (TU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Fellow vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with a copy of their detailed biodata with 02(two) copies of recent passport size photograph and original testimonials etc. in support of educational qualification, experience etc. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/09/2015
VENUE : Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Tezpur
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017