Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Proposals through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Proposals Job on or before 02/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Project Proposals
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Tezpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Coordinator Maulana Azad Centre for Research on Northeast India (MACRONEI) Tezpur University, Napam, Tezpur. Assam. PIN 784028
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Project Proposals Recruitment:
MACRONEI invites Project proposals for the study of various aspects of society, politics, culture and economy of Assam (or in its relationship with the neighbouring states of northeast India). The maximum duration of the projects should not exceed one (1) year.
- Eligibility The applicant must have at least 55% in any area of social sciences and humanities and she/he must be affiliated to an academic institution. Applicants with MPhil/PhD/research experience will be given preference.
- Broad areas of research i. Governance and Development Strategies in northeast India (e.g. functioning of the Panchayati Raj System, Governance of the Tribal Areas, Inter-state Border Conflict, assessment of various livelihood related schemes, forest governance, etc) ii. Border Trade with neighbouring countries iii. Social Sector Development (e.g. interventions in the social sector development, role of self-help groups, development of renewable energy, status of tribal women, etc) iv. Indigenous Culture, Tradition and Identity (e.g, status of indigenous languages, issue of script, changes in and challenges to indigenous culture, etc) Besides the above, any other relevant proposal on the region will also be considered.
- The proposal should include the following i. Reference to the advertisement ii. CV of the applicant iii. Title and a brief description of the project (within 500 words) iv. Project timeline (total duration, objectives and plans for every quarter including field trips) v. Financial estimate (emoluments for the primary researcher, research assistant/field assistant (1 only); expenditures on books and stationery, transport, food and accommodation, etc.)
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU) – Project Proposals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Proposals Vacancy in Tezpur University (TU) :
Those interested may send their proposals along with the above-mentioned documents to the following address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement:- The Coordinator Maulana Azad Centre for Research on Northeast India (MACRONEI) Tezpur University, Napam, Tezpur. Assam. PIN 784028 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017