Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU)Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/SKR/20-172/5342-A. Candidates who have completed B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E./B.Pharma/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 23.02.2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech /B.Pharma/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028 Tezpur, Assam|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Research Associate/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 23 February, 2015 at 11.00 a.m. for the following temporary positions in the DBT (U-EXCEL) sponsored project entitled “Sequencing genomes of some bacteria that invade/resides in tomato plant” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Suvendra Kumar Ray, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University. Interested candidates may appear before the interview board on 23 February, 2015 at the Office of the Head, Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tezpur University with original documents and photocopies of marks sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate and a copy of curriculum vitae (CV) duly signed by the candidate.
- Position: One (01) Research Associate. Educational Qualification: Candidates having Ph.D. degree or submitted thesis in any topic of Life Science Areas (Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology etc.) along with knowledge of gene and protein sequence analysis may apply. Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the first year and Rs. 23,000/- (Rupees twenty three thousand) only + 10% HRA as admissible per month for the second year. Age: Candidate preferably below the age of 40 years who have obtained a doctorate (Ph.D.) degree from a recognized University. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged.
- Position: One (01) Project Assistant. Educational Qualification: B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E./B.Pharma in any branch with minimum 55% mark in the qualifying examinations and minimum 50 % mark in 10th and 10+2 Science examinations. Remuneration: Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees eight thousand) only per month (consolidated). Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Challenged. Duration: One year or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU)- Research Associate/ Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 27/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Project Assistant vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
N.B. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. For further information contact
Dr. Suvendra Kumar Ray, Associate Professor
Email: [email protected]
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23.02.2015
Department of English and Foreign Languages, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028 Tezpur, Assam
Tezpur University (TU)Recruitment 2014 – Memo No. DoRD/MBBT/SKR/20-172/5342-A
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017