Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2016 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-per month
Job Location : Tezpur
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 07/04/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, District: Sonitpur, Assam.
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for a walk-interview for one (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a ISRO-RESPOND funded research project entitled “Dynamics of Solar Prominences and initiation of Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs)” under Dr. Amit Pathak, Principal Investigator, Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur – 784 028, Assam. The research project is in collaboration with Dr. Durgesh Tripathi, IUCAA, Pune. The JRF will be frequently travelling to IUCAA in relation to the project.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate (PG) degree (first class) in Physics with NET or equivalent qualification. Equivalent qualification(s) 1. CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including NET-Lecturership 2. GATE, JAM and GPAT conducting by MHRD 3. Bio-technology Eligibility Test and Test conducted in Bio-Informatics by Bio-Informatics National Consortium. 4. JEST, JGEEBILS, conducted by DAE 5. JRF entrance examination conducted by ICMR 6. AICE conducted by ICAR
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only per month for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand) only per month for the 3rd year. HRA as per rules will be admissible if no University accommodation is provided.
- Duration: Three (03) years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/physically challenged category.
- Date and Venue of Interview: 07/04/2016 (Thursday) at 15:00 hours in the Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, District: Sonitpur, Assam.
- Written Test on 07/04/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates may send application with latest CV to the Principal Investigator either by email or post. Candidates must come with a copy of their latest CV and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualification, experience, copy of publications etc. along with originals for appearing in the interview. N.B. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For further details please contact – Dr. Amit Pathak Principal Investigator Department of Physics, Tezpur University Napaam – 784 028, Tezpur, Assam Tel: 03712 275576 (Office) Email: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 07/04/2016
VENUE : Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, District: Sonitpur, Assam.