Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/02/2016 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tezpur University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Salary :Rs.25,000/-per month
Job Location :Tezpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/02/2016
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Tezpur
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for the position of one (01) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a ICAR sponsored Extramural Research Project entitled “Development of active packaging film from various food wastes for the application on food products” under Dr. L. S. Badwaik, Assistant Professor, Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University and Principal Investigator.
- Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- No. of Position: One (01)
- Essential Qualification: M. Tech. in Food Technology/ Food Engineering / Food Processing OR M. Sc. in Food Science/ Food Technology having NET in relevant subject.
- Age: Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Differently abled candidates.
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month + 10% HRA
- Duration: Two (02) years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Date & Venue of the Interview: At 3.00 P.M on 25/02/2016 (Thursday) in the Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, District: Sonitpur, Assam.
- Written Test on 25/02/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates may send their applications with latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Principal Investigator either by email or post. Candidates must come with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualification, experience (if any), copy of publications (if any) etc. along with the originals for appearing in the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For further details, please contact: Dr. Laxmikant S. Badwaik Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028, District : Sonitpur (ASSAM) Phone No. : 03712 – 2755707 (Office) Mobile: 09706368117:: E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/02/2016
VENUE : Department of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University, Tezpur