Tezpur University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Tezpur University (TU)Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DoRD/EFL/MB/20-145/5258-A . Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tezpur University (TU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/01/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Tezpur University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/01/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028 Tezpur, Assam|
Detail of Tezpur University (TU) Junior Project Scientist Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 27 January, 2015 at 11.30 a.m. in the Department of English and Foreign Languages, Tezpur University for the following purely temporary position in the DeitY sponsored project ‘Digital Language Preservation’
- No of post: 01
- Qualification : M.A in Linguistics or M.A. in any subject, only for native speakers of one of the Tibeto-Burma languages of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Salary : Rs.13,500/-pm
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically challenged.
- The selected candidates will be appointed on purely temporary basis for the period of six months or till his/her service is required by the Principal Investigator.
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University (TU)- Junior Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 27/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Project Scientist vacancy in Tezpur University (TU):
Interested candidates can send their application and biodata to the email account: [email protected] the day of the interview candidates have to bring the original documents and a cover letter clearly stating the post applied for. The bio-data must include information regarding the candidate’s essential qualifications, specialization, experience, research work etc. N.B. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview For further details contact – Prof. Madhumita Barbora Principal Investigator Department of English & Foreign Languages Tezpur University e-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/01/2015
Department of English and Foreign Languages, Tezpur University, Napaam – 784028 Tezpur, Assam
Tezpur University (TU)Recruitment 2014 – Memo No. DoRD/EFL/MB/20-145/5258-A
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|