Tezpur University (TU) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on October 30, 2014
Company name : Tezpur University (TU)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Tezpur
Walk in date : October 30, 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at 11.00 A.M on 30/10/2014 in the Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University for the following temporary position in the GBPIHED sponsored project entitled “Molecular and Physico-Chemical Characterization of Selected Ginger Species from North-Eastern Region” under Dr. Sudip Mitra, Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University and Principal Investigator.
- Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Positions : One (01)
- Qualification : M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (Environmental Science/ Microbiology/any other Biological Sciences). Candidates having some knowledge of microbial study, molecular biology will be preferred. Candidate should also be willing to go for field trips and sampling.
- Fellowship : Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible. HRA will not be provided if campus accommodation is availed.
- Duration : Co-terminus with the project period.
- Age : Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Physically Challenged applicants
N.B : No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Interested candidates may send their applications through e-mail along with his/her educational qualifications and scanned copy of a passport size photograph to the Principal Investigator (PI). E-mail and mobile contact number shall be provided for any official communication.
For further details contact : Dr. Sudip Mitra Assistant Professor and Principal Investigator Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur – 784 028 E-mail : [email protected] . The original certificates should be brought for verification at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 30.10.2014
Venue : Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016