Tezpur University conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant for M.Sc holders on 10 Oct 2014
Company name :Tezpur University
Posts :Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.8000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Date : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant:
Applications are invited for walk-in interview for temporary positions of one (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one (01) Project Assistant (PA) under DBT Twinning sponsored project entitled “Molecular Epidemiology of Group A rotavirus (RVA) Infections in the North-eastern region (NER)” under Dr. Nima D. Namsa, Principal Investigator, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, 784 028, Tezpur, Assam.
- No of post : 02
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with sufficient training and experiences in the field of Molecular Biology/Virology. NET-JRF qualified candidate shall be given preference.
- Duration: Three (03) years or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- Fellowship: Junior Research Fellow (JRF): @ Rs. 16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the 3rd year applicable only if the JRF is NET/ GATE/ BET/ BINC qualified. Otherwise it shall be Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + 10% HRA per month for the 3rd year for the candidate with NET-LS or without NET/BET/GATE. Project Assistant (PA): @ Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees eight thousand) only per month (fixed).
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age as on the date of interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged.
- Date and Venue of Interview: October 10, 2014 at 11.30 AM in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam.
Interested candidates may send their applications with latest CV to the Principal Investigator by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) only. Candidates must come with a copy of their CV duly signed and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualifications, experience, copy of publications, etc. along with originals for appearing in the interview. N.B. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.For further details, please contact:Dr. Nima D. Namsa Principal Investigator Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 10.10.2014
Venue : October 10, 2014 at 11.30 AM in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017