Tezpur University conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.E/M.Tech holders on October 21, 2014
Company name :Tezpur University
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Salary : Rs.18000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Interview : 21/10/2014
Details of Post :
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at 11.00 A.M on 21/10/2014 (Tuesday) in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University for the positions of ‘Two Junior Research Fellows (JRF’) in the ISRO sponsored project entitled “Design of FHSS Transceiver for Wireless Communication Applications” under Mr. Anukul Chandra Baishya, Technical Officer, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University
Junior Research Fellow:
- Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Positions : Two (02)
- Qualification : First Class M.E/ M.Tech in VLSI, Microelectronics or Microwave Engineering from reputed University/ Institute.
- Fellowship : Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand) only per month plus HRA and Medical Facilities as admissible.
- Duration : Two (02) years or the project duration, whichever is earlier
- Age : Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Physically Challenged applicants.
- Job Requirement : To carry out research and developmental work in the field of Low Power Wireless Communication System (RFIC) Design and other project related works.
N.B : No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview with original supporting documents of educational qualifications and photocopies of marksheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), a passport size photograph along with and a copy of the recent curriculum vitae (CV) and self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates.
Candidates may send their bio-data in advance to the Principal Investigator via e-mail [email protected]
For further information, please contact :Mr. Anukul Chandra Baishya Technical Officer Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University E-mail : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 21.10.2014
Venue : Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Tezpur University
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|