Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Thapar University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ADVT/CC/MARCH/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Thapar University, PATIALA|
Detail of Thapar University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the BRNS Project on “Mechanism and Applications of ionizing radiation in AOP based degradation of persistent pollutants from aqueous streams” bearing sanction no. 35/14/48/2014- BRNS.
- Duration: 03 Years (till the termination of project)
- Essential Qualification/Eligibility: M.Sc (Environmental Sciences) or M.Tech (Environment Science & Technology/Environmental Engg.) 60% marks/CGPA 7.5 or above both at Graduate and Post-graduate levels
- Fellowship: 1. M.Sc/M.Tech: Rs. 16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 18000 per month for the third year
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University:
The candidates interested to apply for the above position should submit their detailed biodata by Email/post with mention of (a) the percentage/CGPA obtained at graduate and postgraduate level, (b) information on NET/GATE qualification; (c) the information on the dissertation/project work carried out (if any), and (d) contact Number and Email ID. The biodata should be sent to: Dr. Amit Dhir Assistant Professor School of Energy & Environment Thapar University Patiala – 147004 Email: [email protected] (Subject: BRNS-JRF Position) and should reach the above mentioned address latest by March 25, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017