Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11.03.2015 at 11.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||11.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||EIED, Thapar University, Patiala|
Detail of Thapar University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested candidates are invited to attend Walk-in Interview for the post of a JRF in DRDO sponsored project for the purely temporary position as per details given below.
- PROJECT TITLE: DEVELOPMENT OF WIRELESS EMBEDDED SYSTEM FOR HEALTH MONITORING OF AMBULATORY SUBJECTS
- POSITION: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- DURATION: 1 year and 6 months
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs. 25,000+10% HRA
- SPONSORING AGENCY: DIPAS, DRDO New Delhi
- Essential Qualifications: M.E. /M.Tech. in Electronics/Electronic Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation Engg. with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University:
GATE qualified students will be given preference. The candidates should preferably have experience/exposure in microcontroller based hardware/wireless data transmission for control applications. Interested candidates have to attend Walk-in Interview on 11th March 2015 at 11:30 AM in the office of Head Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering department. Candidates have to bring all the original documents for verification and one set photo copies of the same. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 11.03.2015
Venue: EIED, Thapar University, Patiala
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016