Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Job on or before 26.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 India.|
Detail of Thapar University Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper giving full details of educational qualifications and research experience etc. are invited for the purely temporary position as per details given below.
- SPONSORING AGENCY: BRNS, DAE
- POSITION: JRF/Project Assistant
- DURATION: 3 Years
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs. 14000 + HRA as per BRNS/TU rules.
- TITLE OF THE PROJECT: “Removal of Metal Ions from Waste Waters Using Hierarchically Porous Metal Oxide Monoliths with Tunable Mesopore Size.”
- DATE OF INTERVIEW: 30/01/2015
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.Tech. (Nanoscience/Nanotechnology) with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Vacancy in Thapar University:
NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred. However, candidates without NET/GATE qualification with exceptionally good academic & research back ground may also apply. Interested candidates may apply on plain paper or e-mail at [email protected] their application along with complete biodata and photocopies of certificates latest by January 26, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
Dr. Soumen Basu
School of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Thapar University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016