Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 India.|
Detail of Thapar University Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of JRF/SRF/RA in CSIR sponsored project entitled “Effect of magnetic anisotropy and particle size distribution on the magnetization of antiferromagnetic NiO nanoparticles”.
- Qualifications: JRF: M. Sc. in Physics with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. SRF: M. Sc. in Physics and two years research experience supported by publication. RA: Ph. D. in experimental Condensed Matter Physics.
- Fellowship and Age limit: As per CSIR nonns.
- Project Duration: Three years
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies in Thapar University:
Interested candidates may send their applications along with a detailed resume at [email protected] by Jan. 3A,2015. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Thapar University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017