Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 26.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 India.|
Detail of Thapar University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper giving full details of educational qualifications and research experience etc. are invited for the purely temporary position as per details given below.
- SPONSORING AGENCY: BRNS, DAE
- POSITION: Project Assistant
- DURATION: 3 Years
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs. 14000 + HRA as per BRNS/TU rules.
- TITLE OF THE PROJECT: “Removal of Metal Ions from Waste Waters Using Hierarchically Porous Metal Oxide Monoliths with Tunable Mesopore Size.”
- DATE OF INTERVIEW: 30/01/2015
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.Tech. (Nanoscience/Nanotechnology) with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred. However, candidates without NET/GATE qualification with exceptionally good academic & research back ground may also apply.
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Thapar University:
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper or e-mail at [email protected] their application along with complete biodata and photocopies of certificates latest by January 26, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post. Dr. Soumen Basu Principal Investigator School of Chemistry & Biochemistry Thapar University Patiala-147004 India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Thapar University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017