Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/SRF/RA through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E./M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JRF/SRF/RA. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/03/2015 at 9AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University (TU)|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||THAPAR UNIVERSITY (Established under section 3 of the UGC Act., 1956) Thapar Technology Campus, Patiala|
Detail of Thapar University (TU) JRF/SRF/RA Recruitment:
Applications are invited to attend walk-in-interview for a post of JRF/SRF/RA in CSIR sponsored project entitled “Design and Development of Integrated Nanophotonic Platform Based on Hybrid Photonic-Plasmonic Waveguide for Communication and Bio-Sensing”.
- JRF: M.E./M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI or in related fields with minimum 60% marks. Candidates with NET/GATE score will be preferred.
- SRF: M.E./M.Tech (with first class) in Electronics/VLSI or in related fields with 2 years research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals. Candidates with NET/GATE score will be preferred.
- RA: Ph. D or 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after M.E./M.Tech Electronics/VLSI or in related fields with minimum 60%. Candidates with NET/GATE score will be preferred.
- Fellowship and Age limit: As per CSIR norms.
- Project Duration: Three years
Selection Procedure for Thapar University (TU) – JRF/SRF/RA Post:
- Written Test on 17/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for JRF/SRF/RA Vacancy in Thapar University (TU):
Interested candidates should report in the office of Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering at Thapar University, Patiala on 17th March 2015 at 09:00 a.m. Candidate must bring latest curriculum vitae (including names and addresses of two referees) and their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview. They should also bring two photo-copies of all the relevant documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 17/03/2015
Venue: THAPAR UNIVERSITY (Established under section 3 of the UGC Act., 1956) Thapar Technology Campus, Patiala 147 004 Punjab India
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016