Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Thapar University (TU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Thapar University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Thapar University (TU),Bhadson Road, Patiala, 147004
Detail Of Thapar University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the position of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Two DBT Projects
- Biofortification of Selenium in Edible Mushrooms from Se-rich Crop Residues (DBTNDB)
- Neuroprotective properties of selenoergothioneine sourced from selenium-rich mushrooms against oxidative stress and nitrosative damage in neuronal cells (DBT-ME
Duration: 6 months
- M.Sc/M.Tech (Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Chemistry) or M.Tech (Biotechnology/Environmental Sciences)
- 60% marks/CGPA 7.5or above both at Graduate and Post-graduate levels
Fellowship: M.Sc/M.Tech: Rs. 14,000/- per month + HR
Selection Procedure For Thapar University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University (TU):
- The candidates interested to apply for the above position should appear for walk-in interview with their detailed biodata with mention of (a) the percentage/CGPA obtained at graduate and post-graduate level,and (b) the information on the dissertation/project work carried out (if any). No TA/DA will be provided for participating/attending the interview.
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD ON 16 SEPTEMBER AT 12.00 AM AT THE OFFICE OF SCHOOL OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT.
- Interested applicants can send their consent to appear at the interview to the undersigned before 15 September 2015.
- Prof. N.Tejo Prakash School of Energy and Environment Thapar University Patiala – 147004 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015