Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Thapar University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr Moushumi Ghosh, Associate Professor Department of Biotechnology
Detail of Thapar University (TU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow under DST- Indo-UK IERI funded bilateral project entitled “Green polymers for water borne pathogen detection and treatment”. The project is a joint collaboration program between Department of Biotechnology, Thapar University, Patiala, India and Heriot-Watt University, United Kingdom. JRF will also have an opportunity to work in the labs of Heriot Watt and University of Edinburg UK
- Position: Junior research Fellow (JRF)
- No of positions: 1
- Last date for receiving applications: July 31st, 2015 Eligibility criteria: Post graduate degree in biotechnology/environmental sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course.
- Desirable: Good academic record with sound knowledge of analytical techniques, biochemistry and Microbiology
- Duration: 1 year
- Emoluments: Rs 25,000+ 10% HRA futher The guidelines and norms for JRF could be seen at http://www.dst.gov.in/whats_new/whats_new14/fellowship_revision.pdf
Selection Procedure for Thapar University (TU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University (TU) :
Interested candidates should submit their biodata, preferably by email (email@example.com) or through post positively by July 31st 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interview through e.mail or telephonically. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The application with biodata should be sent / addressed to with subject mentioned Dr Moushumi Ghosh, Associate Professor Department of Biotechnology Thapar University, Patiala, 147004.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|