Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 07 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Thapar University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Thapar University (TU) , Patiala
Detail of Thapar University (TU) Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Fellow/JRF Job vacancies in Thapar University
- Project Title : Kinetic and Thermodynamic Studies of the Effects of Synergistic and Nonsynergistic Anions on Blood Plasma Transferrin
- Qualifications : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade (NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred). Candidates with NET/GATE and research experience in the relevant field would be given preference
- No. of Post : 01
- Age Limit : 28 years
Selection Procedure for Thapar University (TU) – Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University (TU) :
Interested candidates may send their typed CV through email/post in format given below to the Dr. Rajesh Kumar (Associate Professor), Principle Investigator, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147 004. Last date of application : September 7, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07 Sep 2015