Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Thapar University (TU) Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Thapar University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Thapar University (TU),Bhadson Road, Patiala, 147004
Detail Of Thapar University (TU) Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of junior research fellow (JRF) to work in the following project sponsored by SERB‐DST, Government of India.
- Title: Photovoltaic and Grain Boundary Characteristics of Single Target Sputtered Cu2ZnSn(SSe)4 Thin Film Solar Cells.
- Position: Project fellow/JRF (One)
- Duration: Three years
- Fellowship: As per the DST norms (Typically Rs. 25000/‐ for 1st two years and Rs. 28,000/‐ for the 3rd year + HRA and other benefits for NET qualified MSc or MTech candidates)
- Minimum qualification: M.Sc. or MTech with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in a relevant subject.
Selection Procedure For Thapar University (TU) – Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project fellow/Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University (TU):
- Candidates interested to appear in the walk‐in interview should email their detailed biodata with the mention of (a) the percentage/CGPA obtained at graduate and post‐graduate level, and (b) the information on the dissertation/project work carried out (if any) by 5 PM on 16th [email protected]
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017