Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 27/01/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Thapar University (TU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/01/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Sanjai Saxena Professor & Principal Investigator Department of Biotechnology THAPAR UNIVERSITY, Thapar Technology Campus Patiala 147004, Punjab
Detail of Post :
- Position: JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
- No. of Positions: ONE (01)
- Qualification: M.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc. Biochemistry/M.Sc. Life Sciences/ having a valid GATE/NET/DBT-BET/ GPAT/ICMR-JRF/ICAR-AICE SCORE as per DST OM No. A.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated on 21 Oct 2014
- Desirable Qualifications: Desirable experience in working with fungal endophytes and assaying extracellular secondary metabolites produced by fungi for their bioactivity.
- Stipend: Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA
- Duration: THREE (03) YEARS (renewable every year & co-terminus with the project)
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/01/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae (CV), preferably by email indicating research experience and interests, a valid score of GATE/NET/DBT-BET/ GPAT/ICMR-JRF/ICAR-AICE SCORE, with names of two referees by 27th January 2016 to the undersigned.
- Interested candidates are advised to report to the Office of the HOD, Department of Biotechnology, Thapar University, Patiala for interview on 01 February 2016 (Monday) at 3.30 pm.
- No separate interview or call letters would be dispatched. No TA/DA would be given for attending the interview
Dr. Sanjai Saxena
Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of Biotechnology
THAPAR UNIVERSITY, Thapar Technology Campus
Patiala 147004, Punjab
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/01/2016