Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate on or before 06/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/P.hd|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – Rs.22,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Thapar University (TU), Thapar Technology Campus, Post Box No. 32
Patiala 147 004 Punjab India
Detail of Thapar University (TU) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for mentioned post in a CSIR funded project entitled “Development of Treatment and Regeneration Technology for Phytoestrogens from Wastewater Streams”.
- Post : JRF/RA/SRF
- No. of post: One
- Essential Qualification
- JRF : 1st class MSc/ MTech in Environmental Science, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology with CSIR-NET/ DBT/ ICMR/ GATE (valid) qualified.
- SRF : 1st class MSc in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and 2 years experience as JRF.
- RA : Ph.D in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
- Desirable Qualification for JRF/SRF/RA: Chemistry at the Bachelor’s level.
- Emoluments JRF- Rs 16,000/-+ 20% HRA (Consolidated) for those having NET and Rs 12,000/-+ 20% HRA for NET with Lectureship only, SRF- Rs 18,000/-+ 20% HRA (Consolidated) for those having NET and Rs 14,000/-+ 20% HRA for NET with lectureship only & RA- Rs 22,000/-+ 20% HRA
- Age: JRF: 28 years; SRF : 32 years ; RA: 35 years as on 1st December, 2014
- Duration : Three years or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier).
Selection Procedure for Thapar University (TU) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Vacancy in Thapar University (TU) :
Interested candidates should submit their detailed biodata along with certificates, experience details/proofs preferably by email ([email protected]) or through post positively by 6th January 2015. Candidate should mention the post (JRF/SRF/RA) for which application is sent. The biodata should be addressed to: Dr. Moushumi Ghosh Associate Professor Department of Biotechnology Thapar University Patiala – 147004
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016