Thapar University (TU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University (TU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 5/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University (TU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nabha Road ,, Patiala, Punjab 147004|
Detail of Thapar University (TU) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications (preferably through email) are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate in the CSIR sponsored major research project. The details of the project are as follows.
- Name of the project: Influence of isospin degree of freedom on disappearance of directed and elliptical flow in intermediate energy heavy ion collisions.
- Broad Area: Theoretical Nuclear Physics
- Emoluments: As per CSIR rules date for receiving applications: 5January, 2015
- Eligibility criteria:
- JRF: M.Sc. in Physics 55% NETGATE qualified
- SRF: M.Sc. in Physics 55% Two years research experience
- RA ; Ph.D. submittedawarded in Theoretical Nuclear Physics
Selection Procedure for Thapar University (TU) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Thapar University (TU):
Complete bio data should be submitted by January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|