Thapar University (TU) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E / B. Tech, M.E/ M.Tech educational background on 14 Oct 2014
Company name : Thapar University (TU)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech, M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Patiala
Walk in Date : 14.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Title of Project: Development of photonic crystal biosensor for detection of food borne pathogens
- Position: JRF (One)
- Qualifications: JRF: First class in B.E / B. Tech. & Masters in Electronics & Communication Engineering with two years of relevant research experience.
- Duration of project: 3 years
- Terms & Conditions: The duration of the project is three years; although the initial appointment shall be for 1 year with the possibility of further extension.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The research fellow will be governed by the rules of the University and his/her performance will be assessed accordingly. The fellow is also expected to submit detailed consolidated report of the work done on completion/resignation from the project.
- Stipend: Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA @ 10% as per DBT norms.
- The walk-in interview is on 14th October 2014 and the interested candidates are requested to arrive at the venue (Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, TU) by 09:00 a.m.
- The candidates should bring their latest curriculum vitae (including names and addresses of two referees) and their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview. They should also bring two photo-copies of all the relevant documents along with them.
- Thapar University reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 14.10.2014
V enue : The walk-in interview is on 14th October 2014 and the interested candidates are requested to arrive at the venue (Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, TU) by 09:00 a.m.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017