Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/01/2015 at 02.30 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Thapar University, Office, School for Chemistry and Biochemistry, G-Block, PATIALA-147004|
Detail of Thapar University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of project fellow in UGC Project
- Title of Project: Coupling of Substituted Quinazoline/Xanthine and Purine/Pyrimidine /Benzimidazole : A Novel Scaffold for Kinase Inhibitors.
- Position: Project Fellow (One)
- Qualifications: M.Sc. Chemistry (minimum 55%).
- Stipend and other allowances: 14,000/- month
- Duration: 9 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University:
The walk-in interview is on 12 th January 2015 and the interested candidates are requested to arrive at the venue (Office, School for Chemistry and Biochemistry, G-Block, TU) by 2:30p.m. The candidates should bring their latest curriculum vitae (including names and addresses of two referees) and their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview. They should also bring two photo-copies of all the relevant documents along with them. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016