Thapar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Thapar University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Thapar University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||22/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Energy and Environment, Thapar University|
Detail of Thapar University Project Fellow Recruitment:
For the post of Project Fellow in UGC sponsored major research project in School of Energy and Environment
- Title of Project: Influence of bacteria on compressive strength and permeability of fly ash concrete
- Broad Area: Microbial Concrete Technology
- Position: Project Fellow (One)
- Eligibility criteria: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology or M.Tech in Biotechnology/Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Experience in Civil Engineering (cement/concrete) and Microbiology research work and publications in refereed journals.
- Duration of the Project: 05 months
- Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- pm.
- Date of Interview: 22nd January, 2015
- Venue: School of Energy and Environment, Thapar University
Selection Procedure for Thapar University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 22/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow Vacancy in Thapar University:
No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Dr. Anita Rajor (Principal Investigator) Associate Professor School of Energy & Environment E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 098724-53360
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 22/01/2015
Venue: School of Energy and Environment, Thapar University
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|