THDC India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – THDC India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.THDC/RECRTT./ 01 /14. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from THDC India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Trainee on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||THDC India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DGM(Personnel-Policy) Ganga Bhawan Pragatipuram, Byepass Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, Pin-249201|
Detail of THDC India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
THDC India Limited (formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.), is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP for the Power Component. The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorised share capital of ` 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE. The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company has been modified to reflect the current business reality of projects outside Bhagirathi valley. The object clause has been amended to incorporate development of Conventional/ Non-conventional/ Renewable sources of Energy and River Valley Projects. The Corporation has grown into a multi-Project Organisation, with Projects spread over various States as well as neighbouring Country, Bhutan. THDCIL presently has 15 projects totaling to an installed capacity of 6211 MW under various stages of implementation / development. The commissioning of the 1,000 MW Tehri Power Station by THDCIL in 2006-07 was a landmark for the Country’s Power Sector. The Tehri Project is a multipurpose Project providing power benefits to the Northern Region, Irrigation benefits to Uttar Pradesh, and Drinking Water benefits to NCT Delhi and U.P. Due to regulated releases from the Tehri storage reservoir, the existing downstream hydro projects of the State are also benefiting by way of augmentation in generation at no additional cost to them.
- Name of Post : Executive Trainee
- Disciplines : LAW
- Max. Age Upper Age Limit as on 31.01.2015 : 30 years as on 31.01.2015
- Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India Directives
- Course : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Three Years/Five Years integrated course) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
- OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: Candidates with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification (LLb) and also not less than 65% marks in Graduation(if applicable)/XII & X examinations will only be considered. Candidates with 64.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 65%. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination and possess valid mark sheet of LLb on the date of making application. Candidates who are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2015 are not to apply. For SC/ST and PwD (Person with disability) category candidates, qualifying marks will be “Pass Mark”.
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE : The organization offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of `. 20,600-3%-46500 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Sr.Officer in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of `. 24,900-3%-50,500 (IDA) (Provisional). During training period besides Basic pay candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment for self and dependent (renowned hospitals have been empanelled in Delhi, NCR and at other places), Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity. Approximate CTC per annum are as follow: During Training Period – Approx. Rs.7.00 Lakh On absorption – Approx. Rs.10 Lakh The CTC shall vary slightly depending on location of posting. On regularization, the Compensation package shall include Basic ay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time. The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Car Loan, Computer/Laptop loan, Medical facilities for self and dependents, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity and Pension.
- PLACEMENT: The selected candidates shall be required to undergo one year training as per schedule. The place of posting will be decided after successful completion of training, based on requirement of various units/projects/offices of the Corporation. Candidates can be posted, across the country & abroad, in any of the functions at projects/stations or offices including joint ventures & subsidiary companies of THDC India Ltd.
- PROCESSING FEE: No Application Fee
- SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates who belong to General & OBC category will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand only) and SC/ST/PH candidate Rs 1,25,000/- ( Rupees One lakh twenty five thousand only) to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter serve the company for at least 03 years.
- HEALTH: The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination by CMO, THDCIL dispensary or CMO of any Govt. Hospital or any referred hospital in accordance with specified medical standards. For details of standards on medical fitness, please visit recruitment section of our website. No relaxation in health standards is allowed
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s degree in Law. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s and should be from Indian University/Institute. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
- The Management reserves the right to increase /decrease the no. of vacancies or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards/or relax age/experience criteria in otherwise suitable cases and cancel candidature of any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement.
- The candidate applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. THDC India Ltd. will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered further for selection process. The decision of THDC India Ltd. as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
- Candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings/Govt. Departments shall forward their application through proper channel. Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to bring NOC alongwith other testimonials at the time of joining.
- A copy of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Physically challenged certificate from a competent authority shall necessarily be submitted by the candidates to belong to any particular category. The prescribed application format may be downloaded from the THDCIL website.
- The Physically Challenged candidates are required to furnish duly Stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Govt. Hospital or Govt. Medical Board.
- If any Caste/Category certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to produce a self certified translated copy of the same either Hindi or English language at the time of joining.
- In case of candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra the certificate shall be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer(SLO).
- Canvassing or otherwise influencing the selection process will render the candidature invalid. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Incomplete applications and applications received in Hardcopy after last date are liable to be summarily rejected without any intimation/correspondence to this effect and will not be returned. Receipt of application in hardcopy on/before last date i.e. 15.05.2015 is mandatory.
- THDC India Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or Abroad. Only Indian national to apply.
- THDCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only. For any queries, regarding this recruitment exercise, please send mail to [email protected] For general query the numbers are given separately.
- No advantage in selection or in form of higher start/ Special Consideration shall be available to experienced candidates Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to Jurisdiction of Dehradun (Uttarakhand) courts only.
Selection Procedure for THDC India Limited – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates who have applied to THDCIL as per merit ased on the CLAT -2015 marks. CLAT Score of 2014 and prior is not valid.
- For selection 85% marks will be allocated towards academic performance(10% each towards X and XII exam and 65% marks for LLb) and 15% marks will be allocated for interview. Qualifying marks for interview for General and OBC candidates will be 50% and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
- The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category
- The SC, ST, OBC candidates who are in same merit as that of a general candidate but have not availed any relaxation available to them shall be included in General merit.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in THDC India Limited:
Last date of receipt of application in hard copy with other testimonials by Speed post/Ordinary Post on/before 15.05.2015. Login to www.thdc.gov.in and click on Recruitment go to Advt. No.THDC/ Recrtt./01/2014 CLAT than click on Application Format for Executive Trainee(Law). Get the print of the application form. Fill the details in own handwriting with blue ball point pen and send the application with all relevant documents and Photograph to reach on or before 15.05.2015 (List of documents to be sent with filled in application is listed separately) A candidate can send only one application, multiple applications are not allowed. Such applications will be rejected without further information. The envelope containing duly filled application form, self attested photocopy of all the documents/certificates, Marks Sheets starting from Class X, XII, Graduation(if applicable), LLb etc. alongwith 03 coloured photographs shall be sent and the envelope should be superscribed with Application for Executive Trainee(Law)-2015 with CLAT Roll No. Advertisement No.of THDCIL, Post Applied for and Category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PwD), as the case may be, and should be sent to following address either through Speed post or Ordinary Post to reach on or before 15.05.2015. Address to send completed and duly filled in application along with enclosures in hardcopy to reach on or before 15.05.2015: To, DGM(Personnel-Policy) Ganga Bhawan Pragatipuram, Byepass Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, Pin-249201
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: THDC India Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.THDC/RECRTT./ 01 /14
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From THDC India Limited|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|