THDC India Limited invites application for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers with MBBS educational background
Company name : THDC India Limited
Posts : General Duty Medical Officers
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
THDC India Ltd., a profit making Schedule “A” MINI RATNA is a fast and aggressively growing power sector organization under Ministry of Power. THDCIL, a major Hydro Power generator is also diversifying its business portfolio in other forms of Energy sector. THDCIL has excellence in Planning, Designing and Executing Hydro Power Projects and Operation and Maintenance of Hydro Power Plants. THDCIL is spreading its wings even to projects outside India.THDC India Ltd. requires to engage suitable and interested candidates as General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) (Full-Time) initially for a period of 2 years.
General Duty Medical Officers:
- PLACE OF POSTING: Vishnugad Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project (VPHEP) located at Alaknandapuram , Siasain Pipalkoti ,Distt- Chamoli , Uttarakhand.
- NO OF POST TO BE Filled:- 02(Two)
- COMPENSATION: Consolidated Honorarium shall be paid solely negotiable depending upon the qualification and experience.
- ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATION:-Candidates with the following qualifications are required to apply:-
- Qualification:- Minimum qualification shall be MBBS having valid registration with MCI . Candidates with Higher qualification or couples shall be preferred.
- SELECTION PROCESS :- Eligible candidates shall be called for personal interview after scrutiny of applications. The personal interview shall be conducted tentatively in the last week of October 2014 or first week of November 2014.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with THDCIL for the above engagement and will be governed by the terms and conditions of employment as mentioned in the Contract.
- Doctors so engaged will be paid consolidated honorarium. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Doctors so engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in THDCIL by virtue of his working on contract basis.
- Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement, if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidates shall be required to work all job assignments of General Duty Medical Officer and shall not be allowed Private Practice during the entire contract period.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India instructions. Selected candidates will be provided suitable bachelor accommodation at the place of posting. The mess/ canteen facility is available in the residential area on payment basis.
- Selected candidates will be entitled for 12 days casual leave and 02 days optional leave in a year.
- All Degree/ Diploma should be from a recognized University and should be recognized by Indian Medical Council
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification may only apply in the prescribed application form .
- Self-attested copies of educational and professional qualification certificates and experience certificate, if any are required to be furnished along with the Application.
- Original documents needs to be produced at the time of interview, which will be returned after verification. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.(14) The decision of THDCIL as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Interview shall be final.
- Only Indian Nationals possessing above qualification need to apply. Outstation candidates (beyond 30 km) called for interview will be paid 3 _ Tier AC to and fro rail / bus fair by the shortest route for attending the interview.
- Application received after the closing date shall neither be entertained nor returned.
- THDC India Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to Jurisdiction of Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
PROCESSING FEE: A crossed demand draft of 500/- only for General & OBC Category candidates in favour of “THDC India Ltd.” drawn on a Nationalized Bank payable at Pipalkoti is to be enclosed alongwith application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their names and address on reverse side of DD. No application fee is to be paid by SC/ST and PH Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may submit their Bio Data along with attested copies of all testimonials-academic & caste certificates in the prescribed Performa (Copy attached) to the following address so as to reach on or before 10.10.14 The envelope should be super scribed with the Advt. No. and Post applied for . Dy. Manager (Personnel- Recruitment) THDC INDIA LTD. Vishnugad Pipalkoti Hydroelectric Project Alaknandapuram ,Siasain, Pipalkoti,Distt-Chamoli ( Uttarakhand )Website: http/thdc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From THDC India Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016