The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior / Senior Research Fellow on or before 16/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior / Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003,|
Detail of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Junior / Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Job Profile JRF/SRF in DBT and DST projects at TERI Deakin (Australia) Nanobiotechnology Center (TDNBC)
- Essential Qualifications: MSc in Nanotechnology/Mtech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with (must) UGC-CSIR/DBT/ICMR (JRF/NET)/GATE or Publication in Nanotechnology Area.
- Desirable Qualifications: Nanobiotechnology, chemistry & molecular biology related techniques.
Selection Procedure for The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) – Junior / Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior / Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI):
Interested candidates fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification may send their application along with (CV) to [email protected] apply latest by 16 Apr 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/04/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016