The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PhD Program through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Pharm/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job PhD Program on or before 17/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University)
Vacancy Name : PhD Program
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Pharma/ MS
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Biotechnology and Management of Bioresources Division The Energy and Resources Institute Darbari Seth Block , India Habitat Centre,Lodhi Road New Delhi 110003 India
Detail Of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) PhD Program Recruitment:
- Job Profile Admission to the PhD program: Application for TERI-Deakin PhD program are invited. Last Date of application is 17th July, 2015. Written test will be conducted on 22nd July, 2015. Selected candidates will be called for interview in the first week of August, 2015. TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechology Centre is a pioneer research organization in the field of Nanobiotechnology research in India. It has the state of art facility and expertise to develop Nanobiotechnology based sustainable solutions for agriculture and human health right from the concept stage to the market.
- The Centre came into existence in 2011 at TERI¿s green campus in Gurgaon, Haryana after signing of the memorandum of understanding between TERI and Deakin University in November 2010. The Centre is home to twenty full-time research scientists, project associates and technicians with varied expertise. TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre has a robust joint Ph.D. program with Deakin University, Australia, and trains a large number of students in different areas of Nanobiotechnology/ Agriculture/Bioenergy/Bioremediation/Human Health Dr. Alok Adholeya Director, Biotechnology and Management of Bioresources Division The Energy and Resources Institute
Darbari Seth Block , India Habitat Centre,Lodhi Road New Delhi 110003 India Please write on the top of the envelop ¿Application for PhD Admission in TERI-Deakin PhD Program¿.
- Qualifications M.Sc./M.Tech/M.Pharm./M.S. in Life sciences/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal chemistry/pharmaceutics/pharmacology/ pharmaco- toxicology/bioinformatics)/Organic or Analytical Chemistry/. Applicants qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET, ICMR, DBT examinations for Junior Research Fellowship will be preferred. Please send your Bio-Data along with cover letter to the following address:
- Skills NA
Selection Procedure For The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) – PhD Program Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For PhD Program Vacancy in The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University):
Please apply latest by 17 Jul 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016