Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill the teaching posts in the cadre of Junior Lecturers, Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Physical Directors (PD) (school) and Physical Education Teachers (PET) (Zone-wise/Subject-wise), to teach in English medium in the Schools/Colleges of Gurukulam, under Direct Recruitment Quota.
Company name : APTWREI
Posts : PGT, TGT, PET, Jr Lecturers
Qualification : Any Degree, PG with B.Ed, Inter/Degree with Graduate/PG Diploma
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 15/07/2013
Details of Post :
PGT, TGT, PET, Jr Lecturers
- JL 139 19050-45850 Zonal post
- PGT 130 18030-43630 Zonal post
- TGT 272 15280-40510 Zonal post
- PD(s) 05 14860-39540 Zonal post
- PET 35 11530-33200 Zonal post
General conditions for applying to the posts of TGT & PET cadres in Scheduled Area:
- Scheduled Area is where the Scheduled Tribes live in contiguous areas unlike other communities. The Scheduled Area is as mentioned in the fifth schedule under Article 244(1) of the Constitution which defines ‘Scheduled Areas’ as such areas as the President may by Order declare to be Scheduled Areas after consultation with the Governor of the State.
- All posts in the cadres of TGT and PET are exclusively reserved for local STs as per G.O.Ms.No.3 Social Welfare Department dt:10-01-2000 in the Scheduled Areas of the respective districts as specified below.
- Only Local Tribes are eligible to apply.
- The Local Tribes who figure in merit would also be considered not only for the posts reserved in Scheduled Areas Districts, but also in Zonal merit lists for the cadres of TGT and PET in Scheduled Area institutions of the zone.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are invited in the prescribed ‘APPLICATION FORM’ ONLINE through http://gurukulam.cgg.gov.in upto 15-07-2013 (last date) for recruitment to the cadres of Junior Lecturer, PGT, TGT, PD (school) and PET in the institutions of Gurukulam (A.P. Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society).
METHOD OF APPLYING – Online
FEE PAYABLE & METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Rs.100/- (One Hundred only) for Local Tribes in respect of candidates applying for the posts of TGT & PET cadres in the Scheduled Area only) applies in Scheduled Areas also.
- Rs.250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty only) in respect of candidates applying for the posts in respect of JL, PGT, PD(School), TGT & PET cadres throughout the State.
- Payment of Fee amount through APONLINE Centers.
AGE: Applicants for all posts should have attained the minimum age of 18 years and should have not crossed the maximum age of 34 years as on 01-07-2012. However, in case of SC/ST/BC, the maximum age limit is 39 years and in case of Physically Challenged 44 years.
Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen: A person who worked in the Armed Forces of Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of maximum age limit.
Qualifications: A candidate for selection to the posts of JLs, PGTs, PD(s), TGTs & PETs shall possess the requisite academic and professional/training qualifications prescribed for the post under this Rule given below: The percentage of marks shall be noted in the ‘Application form’ against the qualifications upto 2 decimal points i.e., (00:00)
Junior Lecturer: Qualifications & Experience:
- 1st or 2nd class Post Graduation Degree with not less than 50% marks in the relevant subject from any University recognised by the UGC.
- A B.Ed Degree from any University recognised by the UGC with not less than 50% aggregate marks both in theory and practicals put together .
- However, candidates without B.Ed. degree shall be considered with the condition that they should acquire B.Ed. Degree at their own cost within 3 years of appointment extendable by 2 years on loss of increments.
Post Graduate Teacher: Qualifications & Experience:
- 1st or 2nd class Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject with not less than 50% marks from any University recognised by the UGC.
- A B.Ed Degree or its equivalent from any University recognised by the UGC with relevant subject as methods of teaching and with aggregate 50% of marks in both theory and practicals put together. In case of language pandits, persons having 50% aggregate marks in the Pandits Training may be considered.
- In case of S.T. Candidates the B.Ed. Qualification is relaxable subject to condition that they would be sent for in service training and would acquire B.Ed. within 3 years of joining.
- Teaching Experience of not less than 3 years in handling classes 8th to 10th in a Govt. / Local Bodies / Aided / Res. Society Institutions / Recognized Secondary Schools.
Physical Director (School)
- A Bachelors Degree from UGC recognized university.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Education or a Bachelors degree in Physical Education from any University recognised by the UGC.
- Previous experience in the Discipline of Physical Education in a recognised Secondary School or Residential School is a desirable qualification.
Trained Graduate Teacher: Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate should have qualified for the APTET (A.P. Teacher Eligibility Test) for which weightage of 20% would be provided as specified in Item III(3) of the information bulletin .
- 1st or 2nd Class Degree with not less than 50% marks in optional subject of B.A/B.Sc with relevant subjects from any University recognised by the UGC. In case of language teachers one should have studied the concerned language subject as one of the optionals in Graduation.
- A B.Ed Degree or its equivalent from any University recognised by the UGC with relevant subject as methods of teaching and with not less than 50% aggregate marks in both theory and practicals put together, or Pandits Training in case of Language Teachers with aggregate 50% of marks in both theory and practicals put together.
- Teaching Experience in any Recognised Secondary School. Experience in handling classes 6th and 7th in a recognized Upper Primary School is a desirable qualification.
- In case of ST candidates the B.Ed. qualification is relaxable subject to condition that they would be sent for in-service training and would acquire B.Ed. degree within 3 years of joining.
a) For TGT (Telugu) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Telugu (B.O.L) or its equivalent or a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu and B.Ed with Telugu as methodology Subject or Telugu Pandit Training or its equivalent.
b) For TGT(Maths) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject OR one of the three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject provided he has studied Mathematics at Intermediate level.
c) For TGT(Science)- Must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects: Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation and Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Bio- Chemistry / Geology or either Physics / its allied subjects or Chemistry / its allied subjects as one of the main subject and other as subsidiary / ancillary subject and B.Ed. degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / Science as a methodology subject, provided he has studied Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate level. Must possess a Bachelors Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Bio-chemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro-biology / BioTechnology / Industrial Micro-biology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ Geology/Sericulture/Horticulture/Forestry/Poultry and a B.Ed. Degree with Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology/ as a methodology subject, provided he has studied Botany and Zoology at Intermediate level.
d) For TGT (Social Studies) Must possess a Bachelors Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) History (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy and (xiv) Psychology. or B. Com. with any four of the following six subjects: (i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology And B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History / Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject provided he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e., Civics, Economics, Commerce, History and Geography at Intermediate level.
Physical Education Teacher
- Must have passed the Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination from the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Must possess an Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/07/2013
For more details – Click Here