National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D, B.Sc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 02 March, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, B.sc, B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||02 March, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Graduate Department of Biotechnology T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur – 812007 (Bihar)|
Detail of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Lab Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|1||Faculty Member||3||As per norms of UGC and having M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Genetic Engineering / Microbiology / Bioprocess Technology etc. Preference will be given to NET qualified candidates, however, in case of non-availability of NET qualified candidates cases of other suitable candidates may be considered.|
|2||Research Officer (Equivalent to faculty member)||1||Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Life Science / Botany / Zoology or areas related to Biosciences having at least 10 years research experience.|
|3||Lab Technician||2||At least a graduate in Biotechnology / Bio-chemistry / Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Bioprocess Technology / Genetic Engineering / Bio-chemical Engineering / Immunology etc.|
|4||Computer Operator cum Accountant||1||Graduate in Commerce with 1st class with at least diploma in computer application. Preference will be given to those having at least one year experience.|
|5||Office Assistant cum Store Keeper||1||At least a graduate.|
The no. of posts may be increased or decreased any time during the course of appointment as per orders of the Vice Chancellor. Further, in case of non-availability of suitable and qualified candidates the posts may be kept vacant. The application form can be downloaded from the TMBU website www.tmbu.org.
- The candidate should bring original copies of marksheets and certificates / degrees beginning from Matric (High school) upto doctorate level as well as other testimonials alongwith xerox copies in duplicate.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/EBC/OBC/BC(W) & others should bring original certificate issued by the competent authorities alongwith Xerox copies in duplicate.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) – Lab Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 02 March, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lab Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER):
- The appointment will be cancelled automatically with immediate effect after completion of 11 (Eleven) months of service.
- This contractual appointment will not entitle the appointee for absorption / regularization of his / her service in the University service.
- The appointee will not perform any work or duty at any other place simultaneously while discharging his / her duty in this department.
- The contractual appointment may be terminated any time without any prior notice if the performance and work of the contractual appointee is found to be unsatisfactory and / or if any act of indiscipline, disobedience, negligence of duty and violation of norms / rules of the Department and / or the University is caused by him / her. By the order of Vice Chancellor
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02 March, 2015
Post Graduate Department of Biotechnology T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur – 812007 (Bihar)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TMBU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017