Applications are invited only through online mode upto 31.07.2013 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancy in the following post for the recruitment year 2012-2013
Company name : TNPSC
Posts : Librarian Grade – I
Qualification : BSc
Location : Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : 31 Jul 2013
Details of Post :
Librarian Grade – I
- Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service (Code No.036)
- Number of vacancy : 01
- Scale of pay : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- (PB2) + 4,500/- Grade Pay
AGE (as on 01.07.2013) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes : 18 Years to No Maximum Age Limit
- “Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] : 18 Years to Below 30 Years
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the date of the notification viz. 05.07.2013. A Degree of Bachelor of Library Science of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC for the purpose of its grants.
- The prescribed qualification should have been obtained in the order of S.S.L.C., H.Sc., U.G. Degree and B.L.I.S degree
- Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification should upload evidence when called for. For further details refer paragraph 9 of the “Instructions to the Candidates”.
Computer Based Test (CBT):-
The candidate has to appear for the examination where he has been allotted to the examination. Change of centre or venue is not permitted. He has to carry the Hall Ticket (Admission Card) and same has to be produced at the examination venue. Each Candidate will be assigned a Computer to take up the examination. Candidates will be provided with a user name and password to login the system. Necessary instructions will be displayed on screen. Kindly read all the instructions carefully
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION:-
Examination will be held at CHENNAI Centre (Code No. 001) only.
- Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee if applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be 6 kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, and Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the
Important dates to remember :
Date of Notification 05.07.2013
B Last date for submission of applications 31.07.2013
C Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 02.08.2013
For more details – Click Here